This is a genuine US military surplus 1-Man Improved Combat Shelter (ICS) in ACU Digital camouflage, made by ORC Industries. This is the current generation 1-man tent used by the US Army. This tent is also blackout capable and made from a flame resistant material. The ICS also features rubberized waterproof tub floor for added protection from the ground and the elements. The rain fly forms a vestibule on one side for storing your pack, and is open on the other side for easy and quick entering and exiting from the tent.
This tent measures approximately 96" (L) x 40" (W) x 32" (H) at the peak. The complete ICS tent consists of the tent, detachable rain fly, poles, stakes, and carrying bag, and weighs approximately 6.5 pounds.
Use the quality guide below to determine which quality tent is right for you and your budget.
- New - These tents are brand new, unissued items that still have the tags on them.
- Like New - These tents appear to be almost new, maybe only being used to set up for training purposes. They don't appear to have been used in the field and are free of any imperfections.
- Very Good - These tents will show some minor use (mainly dirt or small stains) and may have a tiny pin hole or two. They are free of any defects and fully functional.
- Good - These tents will show more moderate signs of use and may contain small pinholes, but are still fully functional and free of any defects. The rubberized material on the rain fly and tent floor have have small sections where the rubberized material has started to pull away from the tent fabric.
- Acceptable - These tents will show heavier signs of use and may contain small holes, but are still fully functional and do not have any broken pieces. The rubberized material on the rain fly and tent floor will likely have sections where the rubberized material has pulled away from the tent fabric.